Recruiting: Dock Manager
Recruiting Plant fish supply, dock and cold stores manager for Plant in Seychelles
Job: Plant fish supply, dock and cold stores manager
Plant located in Seychelles
Reporting hierarchically to Plant Director.
- Manage operations at on the Dock and Cold Storage including incoming fish logistics coming from either purseiners and by containers.
- Full manage the Dock operations for fish loading and unloading
- Fully manage the cold Store operations including all fish sorting activities.
- Is responsible for outgoing/selling fish logistics
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained – fish agreements, IUU documentation, derogation, gears types, etc
- Ensure SOP is well implemented and respected on site
- Manage suppliers to get the job done On Time and In Full [OTIF] and in accordance to the requirements of the business.
- Manage all formalities with local authorities
- Manage all formalities with Overseas authorities
Manages activities of two or more sections or departments through subordinate managers/supervisors who exercise full supervision in terms of costs, quality, methods and delivery requirements. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s guidelines, procedures and policies plus applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Education Master’s degree
- Background: 5 to 10 years Dock Management in FMCG
- Strong logistics background
- Multicultural background experience
- Management: manager of supervisors
Skills: Dock management, Fish logistics, Standard Operating Procedures , HACCP, Employee engagement & communication, Leadership and people Management, Finance for non-finance, Project Management, Quality Management system.
Send your CV to the Email Adress: email@example.com with the ref. Dock Manager.
We’ll only contact the selected Cv’s.